Choose a service to schedule
- Guided Mountain Bike Tours - $100 (call for appointment)
$100 / pp half day bike tour • 3-4 hours, 5-15 mile routes, with different trails depending on rider ability
Water & snacks are included with the bike tour.
- Snorkeling / Historical Tour - $75 (call for appointment)
- We start at El Blok and head over for a crash course on the history of Vieques and a guided tour of the Playa Grande Sugar Mill ruins, then hop on to the van and head over to Mosquito pier for a guided snorkeling tour.
- Snorkeling Tour - $75 (call for appointment)
- Similar to the Snorkeling/Historical tour except you visit two separate reefs instead of just one. Perfect for groups of up to 13 people. Come and experience the best snorkeling that Vieques has to offer in a day!
- Beach Tour - $50 (call for appointment)
- For your bigger groups we can offer guided beach hopping tour which means you get picked up in our van and all the work is done for you including chairs and all the beach toys you need, so you can really focus on just kicking back, relaxing, and enjoying 2 world class beaches in a day without a care in the world. Also, you can enjoy a massage under a palm tree by a licenced massage therapist upon request and are $50 for 30 mins.
- Hiking Tour - $50 (call for appointment)
- Enjoy the flora and fauna of the island by choosing one of many exclusive trails available to Vieques Adventure Company and bask in all the beauties this island jungle has to offer. Different trails for different experience levels.
- Snorkel Equipment Rentals - $10 (call for appointment)
Snorkel, mask, flippers.
- Trek Mountain Bike Rentals - $30 (call for appointment)
- 24hr Rental – includes helmet, kryptonite lock, spare tube, and trail tools.
- Kayak Rentals - $50 (call for appointment)
- Wilderness Tarpon 120 Kayaks include dry storage compartments and ergonomic paddles.
- Paddleboards (SUP) - $50 (call for appointment)
- Unguided Kayak FIshing - $150 (call for appointment)
- Wilderness Tarpon 120 Kayaks Includes dry storage compartments, ergonomic paddles and your choice of spin cast or fly rods with an assortment of tackle.